Hawke Airmax 30 SF 4-16×50
The Airmax 30 Side Focus offers a specialised optical setup for airgunners. One truly exceptional feature of the Airmax 30 SF scopes is the AMX airgun fully floating Mil Dot reticle.
The Airmax 30 SF family of scopes focusses on long and short range Airgun hunting and Airgun Target shooting.
Designed in the UK, the New Airmax 30 SF family provides the shooter a feature-rich scope. The exciting new cosmetic for the Airmax 30 family is just the start of the innovation. New locking resettable turrets make adjustments easy and repeatable, even when used with gloved hands. Boasting a stepless rheostat control that allows for virtually infinite adjustment, ensuring your reticle is visible in almost any light condition.
The new Airmax 30 SF scopes are equipped with a side focus parallax adjustment, with a range of 10 yards to infinity. This enables the shooter to be parallax free and in focus at all target distances. The Patented design allows for the addition of a larger wheel (100mm dia. wheel supplied) to be installed direct to the central axis. This allows for easier, more accurate operation (Pat App # 1320436.7).
Built around a 30mm mono-tube chassis, the Airmax 30 SF scopes are designed to provide years of reliable use. Four magnification ranges (3-12, 4-16, 6-24 and 8-32) mean no compromising when it comes to scope selection.
All Hawke Airmax 30 SF scopes have lenses that are fully multicoated for the best possible light transmission and management. Waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen purged to be fog proof; all Airmax 30 SF scopes are covered by the Hawkeë Worldwide Warranty (10 years in Europe and ROW).
Airmax 30 Side Focus Large Side Wheel
One truly exceptional feature of the new Airmax 30 SF scopes is the new AMX airgun reticle available for the first time in this scope family.
Based on a fully floating Mil Dot with additional half milspacing marks below centre, windage marks as well as segmented hollow posts, the reticle is perfectly suited for airgun shooting. Fully BRC/Chairgun Pro compatible, the AMX is an efficient, reliable reticle, that any airgun hunter or target shooter can appreciate.
Additionally, the Airmax AMX reticles are supported by the free Hawke BRC and Chairgun software programs (PC, Mac, iOS and Android). Supported by your true ballistic information, the BRC allows you to blueprint your projectile to any Hawke multiple aim point reticle.
- 30mm Mono-tube design – handles heavy recoil
- Side Focus Parallax adjustment
- Additional 100mm large focus/parallax wheel
- Fully multi-coated optical system for maximum
- Clarity & light transmission
- Glass etched illuminated reticles – never lose the aim point
- Infinitely adjustable stepless rotary switch
- ¼ M.O.A locking resettable positive click turrets
- Coil erector spring – no shift in zero
- Protective lens caps
- Tactile high performance rubber grip zoom CRD
- Fast focus ocular, set the dioptre in seconds
- Fully removable screw-in metal flip-open lens covers
- Sunshade compatible (all models supplied with sunshade)
- Waterproof, shock proof, all calibre rated
- Nitrogen purged & fog proof, for use in all conditions
- Hawkeë Worldwide warranty